Why Sponsor Lily’s Luau?
- Lily’s Luau is good to its sponsors. We’ve been on your side of the marketing desk. And while we know exposure isn’t why you do it, it doesn’t hurt. Our team works tirelessly to acknowledge and support our sponsors. More than 95% of our sponsors from year one are still with us, because they believe in the vision AND because they see the value they receive for their sponsorship dollars.
- 100% of funds raised goes to finding a cure. We’re volunteer-powered so 100% of your sponsorship dollars goes right to research.
- Priced to drive participation. Our goal is two-fold. Raise money. Raise awareness. We keep ticket prices affordable and the event casual. Epilepsy afflicts 1 in 26 of all people, regardless of income bracket, so Lily’s Fund is committed to making this event accessible to all. More than 750 people attend our event, and our total reach extends to thousands more throughout Dane County leading up to the event via local TV, print, social media and direct marketing.
- 100% local. Every dollar is raised and spent locally to raise awareness and support epilepsy research at the UW-Madison. In just six years, we’ve funded three Lily’s Fund research Fellows and three $100K Grace Grants for innovative research. And there’s more to come!
- Over-common. Under-funded. Epilepsy affects more people than multiple sclerosis, Parkinson’s, and cerebral palsy combined…. yet it receives less research funding than any one of them.
We would not be where we are today without the help of all our generous sponsors. Please email us.
What our sponsors say
“I've sponsored other events but Lily's Luau was far and away the most positive experience I've had. My head will tell you they gave my firm a custom program that blew me away in terms of its attention to detail and levels of exposure — from their pre-event PR, to the event itself, and follow-up efforts after. My heart will tell you that it's impossible not to be moved by this amazing group of people and their mighty efforts."
First Choice Dental, and Diamond Head Sponsor since 2010
"We have watched Lily’s Luau as it has skyrocketed, in attendance, momentum and in funding research in pursuit of a cure for epilepsy. In my view, our partnership with Lily’s Fund is an opportunity to be a small part of beating a dreadful disease that impacts 1 in 26 Madisonians. And while it’s not the reason we’re involved, no other sponsorship gives us more value for our investment. That’s a home run in my view, and we look forward to continued involvement for years to come.”
Diamond Head Sponsor Since 2013
“It’s easy to support a local organization like Lily’s Fund. Our doctors and staff care about the health of our community, and Lily’s Fund and their supporters continue to delight and engage the community more and more each year. We are proud to be an annual partner and value the time, talent and treasure Lily’s Fund gives to increase epilepsy awareness and move research forward.”
“Lily's Fund is a genuine grass roots effort powered by people with enormous passion, heart, and vision. You can just feel the momentum building. Watch out epilepsy!